Test & Integration
Test & Integration – All-round service at ESG
From software to the entire E/E system – ESG leads testing and integration projects to success. Read more about it.
ESG offers customers in the automotive industry an all-round service:
Acting as a partner to our customers while remaining independent of manufacturers and specific hardware, our engineers conduct testing along the entire V model. We test individual electronic control units and their embedded software, as well as integrating these control units into sub-systems, complete E/E systems, or even vehicles.
ESG's own E/E system understanding, paired with our process and methodological reliability, represents an important driver for project completion. Our own testing infrastructure, including laboratory areas, vehicle areas and a workshop, allows us to take on testing for entire technological areas.
- We plan and control test projects
- We analyze test requirements and design test solutions
- We implement test automations and conduct tests operationally
- We ensure measurability and optimization of test processes
- We test functions from all vehicle domains (drive, chassis, running gear, body, driver assistance, infotainment, connected services)
- We use technologies such as HIL, SIL, virtual integration, ...
Test & Integration at ESG – your advantages:
- You benefit from our years of experience in the automotive sector: ESG's engineers have worked for almost all European and American vehicle manufacturers and know the relevant processes in detail.
- The right test automation will save you time and money, with consistent results.
- Our own testing infrastructure, including laboratory areas, vehicle areas and a workshop, allows us to take on testing for entire technological areas.
- We master the various methods and procedures to test hardware and software and always find the best solution for our customers.
- With us, you get everything from a single source: you have the first idea, we implement it. The project is not finished for us until a system has been successfully tested and integrated.